Village Primary School use a range of outside agencies to support your child. You will always be asked to give consent before any assessment or work takes place. Some of the agencies used include:

  • Speech and Language Therapy (NHS Service)
  • Speech and Language practitioners (Let’s Talk)
  • Child and Adult Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
  • Occupational Therapy (OT)
  • Educational Psychology Service (EP)

and many others.

Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, null given in /home/sites/ on line 33


Translate »