Our SEND (Special Educational Needs & Disability) Information Report offers information for parents, in a single place, which helps them to understand what services they and their family can expect from a range of local agencies – including their statutory entitlements.

Click on the link below for the Stockton LA SEND offer:

SEND Information Report
Schools SEN Offer
Translate »