Mr Dixon, our Parent Support Advisor, is available to offer advice, support, and signposting to all parents/carers, on a variety of issues including –
- child’s behaviour at home
- child’s self-esteem & confidence
- parenting advice
- financial / housing concerns
- support around drug / alcohol use
- attendance issues
- family bereavement
- young carers
- advice around potential safeguarding issues / concerns.
Unfortunately, we cannot invite parents into our school at this time, but Mr Dixon can offer telephone appointments, outside meetings on school premises or doorstep home visits. If you would like to contact Mr Dixon, please ring the school number 01642 676768.